To transfer a domain, you will need to follow some steps:
1. Specify your data in the contact details of the registrant (domain owner).
Note! contact details of the domain registrant and the owner of the personal account must match.
2. Notify the current registrar of your intention to transfer the domain to KYUHOST LLC, dp.qhost.
3. Ask the current registrar for the domain transfer code (auth-code).
The procedure for applying for a domain transfer is as follows:
Attention! If you receive the message "The domain registrar has blocked the possibility of making a transfer" when applying, in this case you need to contact the current registrar with a request to change the domain status from "clientTransferProhibited" to "Ok".
2. Read the terms of the domain name transfer, enter the domain transfer code in the "Enter AUTH CODE" field, then click on "Perform domain transfer".
Note! A transfer confirmation request will be sent to the contact email of the registrant.
3. The system will generate an invoice for the domain transfer, which will need to be paid. The price of the transfer includes its extension for 1 year.
4. To continue, click on the "Confirm Domain Transfer" link in this email.
5. After receipt of funds on the issued invoice and receipt of confirmation from the registrant, the domain transfer will begin.
6. Domain transfer lasts 5 - 7 days. After the transfer is completed, you will receive a notification by email.