The provision of services by QHost is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. User account
By registering on our website, you are responsible for providing complete and truthful information, as well as for the operability of the e-mail address and mobile phone specified during registration. When registering, you are required to provide an email address that is located in a domain that is not maintained by us. To contact you, we will use e-mail in some exceptional cases - a mobile phone. We will also send SMS notifications to the mobile phone number. You must keep all contact information up to date. Providing inaccurate contact information may result in your account being suspended. To provide a dedicated server service, you will need to provide a scanned copy of documents that can verify your identity. If you fail to verify your identity, the order will be considered fictitious and all services will be blocked.
2. Contents of hosting accounts
All services provided by "QHost" should be used only for legal purposes and not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine and international legislative acts.
Use of services for copyright infringement is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, the illegal distribution of music, books, photographs, magazines, or any other copyrighted work. Attempting to sell counterfeit products will result in the immediate suspension of your account. Any account found in violation of copyright will be completely or partially blocked. Any account found in repeated copyright infringement will be blocked and/or removed from our hosting.
Using shared hosting accounts for storing backups or as data storage is prohibited.
List of inappropriate hosting content:
1. Warez, crack ресурсы;
2. sites selling accounts (social networks, online games, skype, paypal, mail accounts, etc.);
3. sites dedicated to games cs, wow, la2, and all other games (all games, regardless of name, type, genre, etc.);
4. pirated archives of films, music, books, television and computer programs (even if the video and music files are located on other servers);
5. sites of financial pyramids, sites dedicated to the MMM organization, sites of "mutual assistance";
6. sites of hyip projects (a fraudulent project similar to an investment fund with a high yield), sites advertising hyip projects, sites providing ratings of hyip projects;
7. sites and forums targeted at hackers;
8. torrent trackers;
9. applications that are used in social networks;
10. sites distributing smoking mixtures, narcotic substances and marijuana seeds, or sites advertising similar activities;
11. online pharmacies, sites distributing medicines, or sites advertising similar activities;
12. casinos, betting sites;
13. sites advertising illegal activities;
14. phishing sites (clones of existing sites);
15. websites of political parties and political movements, any other websites related to politics, or containing data of a political nature;
16. sites of a pornographic nature, webcam sites, sites of escort services;
17. cardsharing services;
18. services with automatic payment of money;
19. proxies and anonymizers;
20. network scanners;
21. password guessers, keyloggers;
22. spam scripts, sites advertising spam services;
23. file sharing, file sharing for pictures, etc.;
24. sites advertising financial pyramids;
25. sale of any drugs for which a license is required without a corresponding license;
26. lotteries, gambling sites;
27. crawl and indexer scripts that download information from third-party sites;
28. currency exchange site.
We reserve the right to refuse service at any time. Any material that we believe is obscene, threatening, defamatory, defamatory, or in violation of our policies will be removed from our servers or blocked with or without notice.
If an email is not answered within 24 hours, the site will be blocked. The subscriber must respond to all complaints through the ticket system or e-mail within 24 hours.
If you have any doubts about whether your site meets our requirements, write a request to technical support and we will be happy to advise you.
Subscribers are fully responsible for all actions that took place on their accounts. Including if the login and password to the account became known to third parties. You must use complex passwords that will be difficult for an attacker to pick up, as well as use all available security systems that allow you to prevent your login and password from being used, namely: restricting access to FTP from certain IP addresses, using two-factor protection with one-time passwords. If unauthorized access to the account is detected, we will restrict access to it until appropriate measures are taken by the user.
Any user who sends bulk unsolicited emails (SPAM) will be immediately banned with or without notice. Sites that are advertised using SPAM should not be hosted on our servers. Any account whose actions result in an IP address within our company's IP address space will be blacklisted immediately.
If the Hosting employees detect viruses in the user's account, the employees send a notification to the user about the viruses, scripts, and other malware found. And we ask the client to respond to the letter as soon as possible and clean his account from viruses.
If an email is not answered within 24 hours, the account will be suspended. All notifications must be answered by the subscriber through the ticket system or e-mail within 24 hours.
Subscribers are fully responsible for all actions that took place on their accounts, including cases of infection with viruses, shell scripts and other malicious and dangerous software. Including, if the login and password to the account became known to third parties. You must use complex passwords that will be difficult for an attacker to pick up, as well as use all available security systems that allow you to prevent your login and password from being used, namely: restricting access to FTP from certain IP addresses, using two-factor protection with one-time passwords. If malicious code is found in an account, we will restrict access to it until appropriate action is taken by the user.
5. Resource Usage
The user must not:
6. File system limits
If your shared hosting account contains more than 200,000 inodes (an inode is a file system object containing information about a file, directory... Each file - a site page, a picture, a mail message... in your account uses 1 inode), then we will send a request to the subscriber to reduce the number of inodes. If no action is taken to reduce the number of inodes, we will block the account. Accounts that contain more than 200,000 inodes or have a volume of more than 10 GB are not backed up, except for databases, which will be backed up.
Sites that slightly exceed the inode limit are most likely not to be blocked. Accounts that constantly create and delete thousands of files or noticeably slow down file system performance can be banned.